Blogmas Days 2-5 | 10 Festive Favourites

19:35:00

I've been ridiculously busy, I have a show next week so I've been so many rehearsals and work and stuff.  BUT 'ECK. HERE WE GO. Here's 10 of my favourite things.... starting with

CHRISTMAS SONGS!
Christmas songs are probably my favourite thing, ever, especailly when Christmas FM goes live, buzzing my tits off. Christmas music non stop.

1. The Christmas Song
Nat King Cole & Michael Buble version only. Absolute classic, nothing will ever top this.

2. Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues
This is quite probably the best Christmas song, ever. If Christmas could sing, this is what it would be.

3. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
I don't think needs an explanation for making the top 10.

4. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
It's happy, it's got jingle bells. What more do you want?

5. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAS

6. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
I never realised how relevant this song is until I went to uni.

7. Christmas in Kilarney - Percy Faith
A song which reminds me of Christmas shopping with my dad at 8 years old. Very sentimental.

8.  I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
A song which pretty much sums up my love for Christmas. Amazing.

9. Cold December Night - Michael Buble
A modern song, which sounds like it's been around for ages, very Christmas, very amazing, absolute perfection.

10. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Bing Crosby
Whack it out on December 1st, and then it begins.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe