Major catch-ups & apologies...

13:26:00

Hello fellas...

I feel as though I owe you all an apology.. It's been a suuuuuper long tme...
So I'm home for summer now, working two jobs, This is literally my first day off in 13 days! Mental! Burning the candle at both ends!So I am so so so so sorry not to have posted! (it's not easy you know!) BUT on top of that I have had to cope with all these festivities: 

First off we had my mums 50th, apparently it's an occasion to have "who can down their drink fast enough" contests and take a handful of shit selfies.... 

My second thing was a mini college reunion. It's sooooo hard to try and get everyone in the same room together at the same time because we're all so busy doing different things, what with travelling, drama school, university. A handful of us went to watch the current second years at our old college & we found this little cute thing on the wall. So proud of us all & what we have achieved. We are the ONLY year to have our faces on this wall! Amazing! My old tutor also said we were by far the closest group ever. Amazing. It was so nice to catch up with some of them who I haven't seen in 2 years, crazy to think how fast time goes! This definitely has to become a regular thing! I miss them!
ALSO in this time I've not been posting, we also went to Ascot! Long story short, I won nothing, drank alot of prosecco & saw the Queen. But it was such a good day out with my little uni family, something I would really like to do! (We all look super awkward in this picture, not because we hate each other, but because we were sober.)

                                                            But of course, no summer would be complete without doing the annual beach party at the gay club with my two faves.... IT WAS BLOODY AWFUL!


My scar makes me look like I have abs,. love it.

























I guess next time I'll write on here will be my Disneyland post. FOUR MORE DAYS. hopefully  blogs will be more consistent then...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe