The Ultimate Throwback Thursday Playlist

06:19:00

Music is probably the biggest passion of mine. I live a breath it. There is nothing I like more than lying in bed and an absolute banger comes on and it takes you right back to a specific moment. I personally think this is one of the best feelings in the world. Music is such a powerful think.
When I was growing up our local radio station was called Fox FM - my mum lived and breath it, we'd have it on a breakfast, in the car, just around the house. When I hear certain songs come on in nightclubs, or the radio I always think "Oh, this is such a Fox FM track". I have put together, possibly the best Throwback Thursday Playlist ever, there is something in there for everyone to take you right back to your childhood.
Enjoy.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe