Taking blogging.... seriously?!

15:45:00



Oh whats this?
Bloody hell, Beth you've really gone all out with this new layout of yours.
Ok. I know, I know I'm a pretty crappy blogger. 
But as you can see, we've a new layout, which I managed to fit.. All by myself. (Though I have that massive grey/black box which should be at the bottom of the page, if anyone can help me with that please please please comment below)
But things are changing. I'm stepping up my game. I'm not gonna do weekly blogs anymore, one will be blogging whenever the hell I please!  
I'm going to get myself a job and I'm going to buy a blogging camera and it's all going to be very fancy.
Please, don't give up on me just yet because I can promise you there are a dozen things coming your way.
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe