Blogmas Day 1: The Christmas Tag

09:07:00




What is your favourite Christmas film?
Elf. Without fail. I feel like Elf should be watched at least once a month every month. I love it. I've seen it about 7502 times, but it still cracks me up. It's honestly, just tremendous.

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day. I know people get pyjamas on Christmas Eve, but obviously Father Christmas hasn't been yet. (What is that about?)

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
No, I think that's probably a good thing though. From the get go my family go all out. With the decorations, the music, the films. From around the 10th of December everything is irrelevant unless it is Christmas related.

What is your favourite Christmas food?
Surprisingly, I'm not really a fan of turkey. But I love the stuffing and potatoes. I want ALL the roast potatoes. 

What has been your favourite Christmas gift?
I had all the fads. Furbys. Those robodog things, neopets. Christ I had it all. So far in life, it was probably the tickets to see Elf the Musical - or  McBusted when they first formed.

What is your favourite Christmas scent?
If anyone is reading this who knows me in real life they will know I am compeltely and utterly obsessed with gingerbread around this time of year. The Yankee candle is a personal fave of mine although I have recently discovered the Fragrance of Library gingerbread perfume - divine.

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? 
When we were younger we'd watch The Polar Express & pause it at the hot chocolate bit & go and make hot chocolate. But now that we're older I just go to the pub (Obviously I don't get bladdered because who would want to ruin Christmas day?) armed with my Santa Tracker updating everyone on the whereabouts.

What is on the top of your tree?
We have an angel. There were many years where I wanted to give her a mask as one of the girls from Girls Aloud. But alas our wee angel is our tradition.

As a child what was the one gift you always wanted but never got?
For years and years and years I always put a candyfloss maker. I don't even know why I wanted one I suppose they always looked so cool. But, yeah I never received it. I was gutted every year.

What is the best part of Christmas for you?
I suppose everyone's always a bit happier around Christmas time. I love the whole build up. Just the whole season - it's the best. I love it all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe