Graduation - Done.

12:29:00

Hi all. I know I know, I promised you more, but I have been so bloody busy and I have nothing really to blog about. But I swear I will try better.






I am writing this blog post so full of emotion and current depression, I've just come back from the best 3 days in Worcester where I graduated. Finally. I think it was the few days away that I really needed. I never thought I could love and need bunch of people so much.



It seems like a lifetime ago I moved into halls, which was probably the best experience of my entire life. I cannot stress enough of how much of a good time I had. We lived in one of the smaller blocks and became very close very quickly. Like a little family. It's also the place where I met 3 of the best humans I have ever met. I don't know how I even coped without them before. You never really know anyone until you live with them and I for sure got the best pick of the bunch.
I've met friends over the last three years who have had the biggest impact on me and really shaped me as a person. I'm already experiencing withdrawal symptoms from them.



The last three years have just been one big drunken, crazy, emotional, stressful, ball of fun, which by the end has probably turned out to be the best decision of my life.
People say "you don't know what you got til' it's gone" and this is the truest thing ever said. I will forever hold this place in my heart, the time I was at my most happiest.



This experience has made me life-long friends. A whole new family. It's taught me more about myself than you could ever imagine. I am so proud of myself for achieving what I thought was the impossible. I feel I've proven everybody at home, all the teachers at school, wrong.
Uni taught me that you don't have to be academic to actually become something. I feel I've overcome something I never thought in a million years I would.




Class of 2016. We did it. Congratulations to you all.
xoxo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe