I lost a little bitta weight!

13:40:00

I feel as though I have wanted to write a post like this forever, and now I finally can.

If you've been following my blog for the last couple of years you'd know I've been trying & failing and struggling to lose weight. Well. It's happening. 

A few posts ago I said I was joining slimming world, well. Before I joined I'd already lost about 10lbs. Slimming World was my option to lose the last stone and a half. So far I have lost half a stone. I've found the whole slimming world thing a breeze. To be honest, I didn't eat relatively badly anyway, it was all alcohol consumption (and the mcdonalds, endless cheesy chips and dominos pizza). Please nobody judge me for the photo which is about to follow. 



When I first drew the line and decided to really sort myself I read all of the healthy fitness blogs because obviously I was going to have a six pack by Christmas... and then I started walking, miles a day, I kind of enjoyed it - with help from Pokemon of course. All the blogs tell you to take before and after pictures so I did. I thought I'd take weekly photos to see how much weight falls off in a week.. Oh boy was I disappointed. There was no difference at all so I gave up that. Until now. Last weekend I thought I'd give it a go, I got my half stone award from Slimming World and I'd lost around 17lbs in total - maybe more and wow was I surprised. I am literally half the person I used to be. 

I think the worst part is I didn't even think I looked that bad at the time, I was still dressing for someone who was toned. I must have looked like a hot mess. Why didn't anyone ever tell me I was so big? I am so embarrassed. *monkey hands over eyes emoji* 

I obviously still have a long way to go, but I am finally beginning to love my body. I love my little muffin top. My next goal is to meet my goal weight and then start toning up, but that will come in time. 

I wish I'd started sooner, if you want to do something just do it. No-one says it will be east, but it will be worth it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe