Blogmas Day 11: Christmassy Day Out

09:22:00

Good evening!



I was lacking originality and ideas for this post, I was ready to throw in the towel. Call it a day. Pack it all in...
But then my mum decided to finish her Christmas Shopping in Milton Keynes and it turns out it's completely Chrisstmassy and definitely one to reccomend for my readers. 



I'm not really into the whole shopping thing any, but Milton Keynes do the best decorations that I've ever seen from any other shopping centre (I don't get out much)

I wish I'd taken more photos, but they have the loveliest little set up, they always have a carousal, and a little train and the grotto..



Outside they have a little German Christmas market which smells amazing.
Here's a couple of pictures I took of my day.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe