2017: 25 Ways I'm Revamping My Life

09:48:00

Image result for new year quote

I've written about my New Years Resolutions, and I am always the first to laugh at the 'hashtag new year new me'. However, I'd like to revamp myself this year. Las year saw a lot of closure for me, no more education, finishing university... The next step would really be to, not change, but enhance myself. It's fair today I had a bit of a rough time last year and I don't ever want to be in that frame of mind again. I've always wanted to be a more tidier, healthier, classier person and even though I will always be the (occasional) drunken mess, I would also like to be more and do more of the below:


  • See more of the world
  • Go to a festival
  • Take more photos
  • Drink more water
  • Drink less alcohol
  • Go on more walks
  • Blog more regularly
  • Become tidier
  • Be more appreciative
  • Grow a friggin' backbone
  • Make the most of free days
  • Spend less time on social media
  • Spend less in general
  • Read more books
  • Put myself out there a bit more
  • Cook more fancy food
  • Become a candle person
  • Take more 'Me Days'
  • Sing more
  • Do things that make me uncomfortable
  • Start saying NO more
  • Up my Instagram game
  • Visit a lake
  • Do more touristy things
  • Find out what I really want from life


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe