Happy Valentine's Day.

01:29:00

Image result for valentines day

I love love. I love the way everybody loves the same. I love the way that love can be shared between people. I love hearing stories about people who are in love, I love how they talk about their significant other like they are the only person in existence. I love how you can look and somebody and see nothing but perfection. That you can be able to spend every hour of every day with the same person and have no difference in opinion about them. I love that people in the blink of an eye can fall deeply in love.

People sometimes say that fate is what brings two together. That you have to be in the right place at the right time. They may be right. Although, I love the drunk texters who their feelings. The late nights and early hours of too many tequila's being consumed texting that one person and confessing everything. I admire the people who are feeling so strongly about someone that they will build up all the confidence that they didn't even know they had in them to tell them that they love them. That they will risk everything, the friendship, their dignity, the risk of getting their heart torn to shreds, but that sentence, that conversation could lead on to something that will change their love forever. 

I admire those who will fight for love and I admire the people who pick themselves up after the most disastrous romances and rejections to put themselves out there again. 

If you give up anything ever in life. Please don't let it be love. 
The feeling that your heart is going to beat out of your chest when you see them.
The smiling forming on your face, without you even noticing.
The lead up of staying up until 4am with the silliest texts going back and fourth.
Love is not just an emotion, it is a decision and a commitment. 

And surely, you cannot get better than that.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe